Purpose: Encourage one another in developing core habits of faith
Questions before exploring Bible passages
- Have you had experiences of hearing from God (in any way). How are these experiences connected to the Bible and Prayer?
- Describe the ways you pray and read the bible, what do you find helpful?
- Why do followers of Jesus read the Bible?
- Luke 11:1-13, Jesus Teaching on Prayer:
- Psalm 1:1-6 Blessing of the Word of God
Follow DBS method from here.
- We have been using DBS to engage the scriptures. What is helpful with this process? For the future, what other Bible study formats do we value?
- What is your current rhythm of engaging the Bible and Prayer? What would you like it to be?
- How can we support one another to achieve this?
- When we meet as a group, how can we grow in our practice of Prayer.